Kontaktlinsen Flüssigkeit im Flugzeug mitnehmen, geht das noch?

• Hallo,

Wir fliegen dieses Jahr wieder mit BA via LHR.
    Darf man an Board des Fliegers noch Kontaktlinsen, samt Behälter und Flüssigkeit (Kochsalzlösung oder Reiniger) im Handgepäck mitnehmen?

Wo bekommt man diese Zip-Beutel?
    Gibt es die am Airport oder muss man sich die zuhause besorgen?

Andree

• Hallo Andree,

wenn die BEHÄLTER nicht größer sind als 100ml Fassungsvermögen (OBERGRENZE!), dann darf man sie in den Flieger mitnehmen - vorausgesetzt, man hat die Flüssigkeiten denn in einem durchsichtigen Plastikbeutel mit nem Zipp-Verschluss befördert, der nicht größer als EIN Liter (Fassungsvermögen) sein darf und man den dann bei der Sicherheitskontrolle extra vorzeigt.

Beutel mit Kordelzug bzw. ohne alles wurden reklamiert, wie wir miterleben konnten!

Wenn man nen 120ml-Behälter hat, der nur noch n Bodensatz drin hat, dann muss der weg, den darf man nicht mitnehmen!!!!!!!(haben wir mehrfach erlebt, daß es weggenommen und entsorgt wurde! - was immer es inhaltlich war)

bei unseren letzten Flügen gabs die Beutel teils umsonst vom Personal, teils sollte man sie kaufen (für z.B.eins-fünzig top8), also ganz unterschiedlich!

Wir haben uns Gefrierbeutel gekauft, die sind billig, mehrfach verwendbar und sie werden akzeptiert!

Inzwischen hab ich gesehen, daß es im Kaufhaus bei Koffern Tüten gab, die etwas stabiler waren, aber 3 Eurto kosten sollten - muss ja nicht sein....

Die Intensität des Beguckens war übrigens - wie immer und überall - sehr unterschiedlich und schien von der Tagesform des Menschens bei der Kontrolle ab: Von achtlos zur Seite legen bis hin zu TUbe aufschrauben, dran riechen war alles dabei!)

Gruss
    Usabima

• Hi Andree,

ja, wie usabima schon geschrieben hat, kann man die Flüssigkeiten in den Flieger mitnehmen, solange die Packungsgröße <100 ml ist. Bauch&Lomb hat z.B. seit JAhren so kleine Probeflaschen für die harten Kontaktlinsen, die Du problemlos mitnehmen kannst...

Hat nicht sogar Melitta jetzt Tüten, die diesen Bestimmungen entsprechen auf den Markt gebracht?

Grüße

Axel

• Aber gelten bei Flügen via London nicht noch andere Grenzen?
    Meine mal was gelesen zu haben, das KEINE Flüssigkeiten mit an Board dürfen. Medikamente (flüssig) nur mit Atest.

Andree

• via London bin ich leider nicht geflogen, im INternet iwt aber aktuell zu lesen:
    Summary

New hand baggage regulations - Frequently asked questions for travel from 6 November 2006
    More information

We have put together some of the most frequently asked questions, based on the latest information from the EU, the UK government and BAA, to help customers understand in more detail what they can and can't take onboard in their cabin baggage.

Some airports around the world may be implementing their own restrictions. Customers are advised to check with the local airport authority before travelling.

What size bag am I allowed to take and how many?

Customers travelling on a flight FROM the UK must comply with UK Department for Transport restrictions, which are:

ONE industry-sized cabin bag no bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.

Customers travelling TO the UK may take with them as hand baggage, one industry-sized bag, no bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm and one laptop computer bag, briefcase or equivalent.

What are the dimensions in inches?

The imperial conversion is not accurate but your cabin bag should be no bigger than 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.85 inches (approximately).

NEW EU LIQUID POLICY

What are the new rules on liquids?

The new EU rules on liquids apply to all air passengers travelling from any EU airport, including UK airports, as well those travelling from Albania, Kosovo, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland regardless of their destination. The changes will be effective from November 6, 2006.

The changes means that limited quantities of liquids must be held in individual containers not exceeding 100ml (approximately 3.5 fl. oz).

Limited quantities of liquids, gels and pastes may include:
    Shampoo, suntan lotions, creams, toothpaste, hair gel and hair spray, perfumes, cosmetics such as mascara and lip gloss, water and other drinks, soups and syrups and other items of a similar consistency.

All liquid containers must be carried in a separate clear plastic, zip-top or re-sealable bag that does not exceed 20 cm x 20cm (8 inches x 8 inches) or equivalent to one litre capacity.

Items must fit in the bag comfortably and the bag must be completely closed.

At the airport security search, the plastic bag must be removed from the cabin bag and x-ray screened separately.

Why does the new policy affect all EU countries and Albania, Kosovo, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland?

The European Union agreed a new policy that brings into line all EU countries. Some non-EU countries such as Albania, Kosovo, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland have also agreed to implement the same policy.

The change in policy protects air travellers against the current security threat.
    Greater consistency will help customers understand more easily what they can and can't take onboard flights with them in the future.

Which countries are in the EU?

Austria, Belgium,Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,
    Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal,Rumania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom

In addition, air passengers travelling from airports in Albania, Kosovo, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland should comply with the new liquids policy.

LIQUID POLICY FOR FLIGHTS FROM THE USA AND CANADA

Can I take liquids onboard if I am travelling from USA and Canadian airports?

The Transportation Security Administration in the USA and the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority relaxed the restrictions in September on the carriage of liquids through airport security searches on flights departing airports in the USA and Canada.

These restrictions have not changed.

Customers may take with them in their cabin bag limited quantities of liquids, gels and aerosols, including travel-size toiletries such as shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, toothpaste, hair gel and hair spray.

Containers holding liquids must not exceed three American ounces or 90ml.

Liquid containers must be carried in a separate clear plastic zip-top bag that does not exceed 20 cm x 20 cm or 8 inches x 8 inches or quart size. Items must fit in the bag comfortably and the bag must be completely closed.

At the security search, the plastic bag must be removed from the cabin bag and x-ray screened separately.

Customers carrying liquids may be subject to secondary searches before boarding.

LIQUID POLICY GENERAL

Does the bag have to be a particular type?

You may use any kind of bag provided that it is:

* Clear plastic
    * No bigger than 20 cm x 20 cm (8 inches x 8 inches) or equivalent to one litre capacity
    * A zip-top or re-sealable

In addition,

* All liquid containers should fit comfortably in the bag
    * You should be able to close the bag completely

Can I use a larger bottle or container if the quantity of liquid does not exceed the permitted quantity?

No. The container must not exceed the permitted size (ie. 100ml (3.5 fl.oz) for customers departing an EU airport or 90 ml (3 fl. oz) for customers departing a USA or Canadian airport.

Are there restrictions on certain liquids, gels or pastes?

No. You may take liquids previously allowed, including toiletries and cosmetics such as shampoo, toothpaste, suntan lotion, liquid or aerosol deodorants, hair spray and hair gel, mascara and lip gloss.

Do solid cosmetics and toiletries such as lipstick or stick deodorant need to go in the clear plastic bag?

No. Non-liquid based cosmetics or toiletries may be packed normally in your cabin bag.

Can I take more than one clear plastic bag with me?

No. Any containers holding liquids, gels or pastes must fit comfortably into one clear plastic bag no bigger than 20cm x 20 cm (8 inches x 8 inches) or equivalent to one litre capacity.

GENERAL

Can I take electrical items in my cabin bag?

Yes, provided it fits within a bag no bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.

Large electrical equipment such as laptops and large hair dryers must be removed from the cabin bag and placed in a tray for x-ray screening.

We recommend these items be packed carefully for easy removal at the security search point to ensure the security screening process runs smoothly.

Can I take my MP3 player, digital camera, film camera, mobile phone, video camera onboard?

Yes, provided it fits within a bag no bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.

Large electrical equipment, such as laptops, must be removed from the cabin bag and placed in a tray for x-ray screening.

We recommend these items be packed carefully for easy removal at the security search point to ensure the security screening process runs smoothly.

Can I take my own food and drink onboard?

Customers can take solid food items onboard for consumption in-flight such as sandwiches, crisps, fruit and vegetables.

Drinks and liquid-based food items such as pasta sauces, gravies, stews and curries, jams and yoghurts may be taken through security provided they are stored in containers no larger than 100ml and are carried in a clear plastic bag.

Can I take contact lenses and solution in my cabin bag?

Customers can take onboard disposable contact lenses in sealed strips. Non-disposable contact lenses may be taken onboard in holders that contain solution. These do not need to be packed into the clear plastic bag.

Additional solution may be taken in a container no bigger than 100ml but this must be carried in the clear plastic bag.

Can I take cigarette lighters and matches in my cabin bag?

Cigarette lighters cannot be taken through central security search.

They may be purchased airside and carried onto the aircraft on the person unless customers are travelling to the USA.

Cigarette lighters must not be carried onboard flights to the USA.

Cigarette lighters must not be carried in the cabin bag or checked into the hold.

A small packet of safety matches is permitted to be carried on the person but must not be put in the cabin bag.

Can I take pens/pencils etc in my cabin bag?

Customers may take biros and fountain pens with an ink cartridge inserted.

Re-fills and additional ink cartridges not exceeding 100ml (3.5 fl.oz) may be put into the clear plastic bag or checked into hold luggage.

Can I take batteries in my cabin bag?

Yes.

MEDICAL

Can I take my essential medication in my cabin bag?

Yes.

Essential medication in liquid form (prescription or over the counter) may be carried in the cabin bag. Customers may be asked to prove that the medicine is for an individual travelling and is required during the flight.

Medicines in non-liquid form may be carried in the cabin bag as normal, provided they fit into a bag no bigger than 56 cm x 45cm x 25cm.

Does essential liquid medicine need to be placed in the clear plastic bag?

We would advise customers to carry all liquids in the clear plastic bag.

However, if you need more than 100ml of essential liquid medicines during your flight this may be carried separately in your cabin bag.

Customers may be asked to prove that the medicine is for an individual travelling and is required during the flight.

Can I take insulin in my cabin bag?

Yes.

If I check my insulin in the hold will it freeze?

The temperature in the hold of a British Airways aircraft does not fall below four degrees Celsius, therefore medications such as insulin will not freeze.

Can I take a specially prepared drink if I have an allergy or special dietary requirement?

Yes, provided it is for a medical reason.

Non-medical related drink preparations may be taken through security in quantities of no more than 100ml and carried in the clear plastic bag.

Can I take walking aids such as wheelchairs/sticks onboard?

Yes. All walking aids must be x-ray screened.

TRAVELLING WITH KIDS

Can I take a separate bag for my children?

Yes. Babies and children are allowed one bag each, which must comply with UK Department for Transport dimensions (56cm x 45cm x 25cm).

Can I take my car seat onboard for my children?

Yes.

Customers travelling with infants up to two years old can request a child seat or bassinet when bookings are made and up to 24 hours before departure. These are provided on a fist come, first serve basis.

Can I take my pushchair through security?

Yes. All pushchairs must be x-ray screened.

Can I take soft toys, games and activities to keep my children amused during the flight?

Yes, provided the items fit into a bag no bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.

Babies and children are allowed one bag each.

Can I take baby food/milk onboard?

Yes, but every bottle must be tasted by the accompanying adult.

Does my baby milk and food have to be placed in the clear plastic bag?

No.

If it is in quantities less than 100ml, we advise you to carry it in the clear plastic bag.

Can I take spare clothing and nappies for my children?

Yes, provided the items are not prohibited and fit into a bag no bigger than 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.

Babies and children are allowed one bag each.

DUTY FREE

Can I purchase duty free once I have cleared security?

Yes.

All customers may purchase any non-liquid item before or after security.

Liquid items must be purchased once customers have cleared security.

Can I purchase duty free once I have cleared security if I am transferring onto another flight?

If customers are transferring onto a flight through an EU airport, they may take with them liquid items purchased in duty free, provided that the items were purchased after security within an EU airport and are carried in a tamper-evident bag. The receipt must be attached to the bag or placed inside the bag so it is easily readable.

Customers who are transferring onto a flight outside the EU may purchase any duty free items within their personal limit.

Can I purchase duty free in-flight if I am transferring onto another flight within the EU?

Yes.

Customers travelling on an EU registered airline and who are transferring onto another flight from an EU airport will be asked to carry any liquid items in a tamper-evident bag with the receipt attached to the bag or placed inside the bag so it is easily readable

Customers who are connecting with a British Airways flight from outside the EU where the original carrier is not registered in the EU, are advised not to purchase liquid items in duty free until they reach an EU airport or board their British Airways flight.

This would include customers who are transferring onto a flight through a UK airport and who travelled to the UK with a oneworld partner such as American Airlines or Cathay Pacific.

Can I purchase duty free if I am travelling to the UK from outside the EU?

Yes.

Customers may purchase any item of duty free within their personal limit, provided they are not transferring through an EU airport.

Gruss
    Usabima

• Zitat

Can I take contact lenses and solution in my cabin bag?

Customers can take onboard disposable contact lenses in sealed strips. Non-disposable contact lenses may be taken onboard in holders that contain solution. These do not need to be packed into the clear plastic bag.

Additional solution may be taken in a container no bigger than 100ml but this must be carried in the clear plastic bag.

Also darf ich Kontaktlinsen im Behälter mit der Lösung mit an Board nehmen und benötige KEINEN Plastikbeutel.

Wenn man noch Reinigungszeug benötigt, muss dieser in einer 100ml
    Flasche in einer Tüte verpackt sein.

Das war mal hilfreich :-) top26

Hab ich auf der BA Seite nicht gefunden, bzw. unter den ganzen Ausnahmen nicht gesehen.

Danke!

Andree

Letzte Aktivitäten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!