How to Deploy Ruby on Rails Applications?

• Howdy Folks!

My development team coded a high-performing application and selected Ruby on Rails in terms of language and framework. Although we didn't find particular difficulties in the development of this application but we found deployment a little complicated. According to different guides, I should select the hosting service first and then should proceed with the deployment process. My team shortlisted DigitalOcean because of its economical nature and different properties.

However, there are some problems with DigitalOcean. Likewise, it doesn't offer live support and even the option of paid support is also not accessible. Also, you don't find too many regions for server deployment. That is why my team is analyzing other than DO hosting and in this regard, we are considering using Back4app. One of our teammates shared this source https://www.back4app.com/deploy-ruby-on-rails-applications and suggested us adopt this solution. Indeed, Back4app officially claims about providing support to RoR so it could be a better choice.

Withal, we still didn't test Back4app. That is why, I am here to know your opinions.

Letzte Aktivitäten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!