• Due to the epidemic that began early last year, a large number of travels had to be canceled. But I spent a lot of time at home with loved ones, which is also very pleasant in itself. I think that in any negative moment you can find positive sides, if you really want to. But I had a significant recent trip, which I cannot but boast of. I became a real tourist chernobyl and visited the site of a global disaster. I got a huge charge of emotions, I advise everyone.

• Of course, traveling is my biggest hobby.

With the help of Tibet Vista, I have traveled to Tibet, China, Kathmandu, Nepal, and Bhutan, all of which are Himalayan foothills destinations.

Although Tibet is located on a high plateau, it has a deep culture and long history of Tibetan Buddhism, and at the same time, the unparalleled magnificent plateau landscape has taken my breath away. During my Tibet tour, I visited the majestic Potala Palace, the ancient Jokhang Temple, and watched the monk debates in Sera Monastery. I also went to the beautiful Yamdrok Yonghu Lake and had a close view of the majestic Mount Everest at the famous Everest Base Camp (5200m).

In addition, I also went to Nepal and Bhutan to experience trekking in Nepal, visiting the local landmarks in Bhutan, and experiencing the life of the people in the happiest country in the world. It was truly a trip of a lifetime! I hope to go on another trip after this epidemic is over.:love::love::love::freu:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!