Where to buy cell phone repair parts and tools?

• Hey there buddy! Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year .

You must be aware of how difficult it can be to find a trustworthy and reliable supplier if you're running a cell repair business or any other business that imports or buys lots of products at wholesale prices.

It is harder to find a reliable wholesale supplier in the cell phone repair business than in any other industry. As mobile phone companies update their OS frequently, it is extremely difficult for small business owners to cope and update aftermarket parts. As a result, you need to choose a supplier who can always support you and provide updated parts.

REWA Tech

REWA Tech has been supplying cell phone parts for more than 15 years and their reputation is well known worldwide. My favorite thing about them is that they have quick customer support and repair courses that are very helpful to any cell phone repair company.

They also have a YouTube channel and a Facebook page where they share very useful tips and guides. I have learned a lot of new tricks that helped me to grow my business.

REWA Supplies iPhone parts, MacBook parts, iPad parts and other mobile brands as well like Samsung, Huawei etc.

REFOX

You must have heard of REFOX if you have been running your cell phone business for a long time. The REFOX Bitmax and REFOX laser marking machines are popular with customers due to their unique functionality and ease of use. It is always their goal to create new and innovative machines.

REPART

REPART is a relatively new but devoted supplier of cell phone parts. Their main advantage is direct manufacturing. Currently, REPART produces high-quality aftermarket iPhone screens and batteries.

Letzte Aktivitäten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!