Beiträge von sohfia lee

I can only recommend the century21 when it comes to shopping, especially the shoe department, credit card says hello, the price is hard to beat, I think, a lot is sold at unbeatable new york prices, when eating, go to applebees,

4 days will be pretty tight for new york, especially if you want to look at everything you mentioned, i have been there for a week and I have to say that was also very close, since you are leaving in december it will probably be even closer since half the world there Christmas
    shopping is going to do, you should be at the airport 3 hours before departure, when I flew back I was there three hours earlier and I have to say that it was just about enough, but it always depends on how many planes are leaving at the time, I was probably the peak time caught at 2:15 p.m.

I wouldn't necessarily buy the metro card, I walked a lot because you can see a lot of new york and the 17st is perfect, one day walking down towards ground zero and the next walking up towards central park, that is easy to reach. And you don't have to be afraid either.
    you also have to take a look at grand central station, i find it hard to believe how clean a building can be with the crowd.

I knew exactly what I was looking for in a suit but was amazed at the selection of designer suits at such affordable prices. I had more than my share of choices, and enough money left over to buy a couple of shirts and a pair of shoes through Century 21 Promo Code. It's also a great store to shop in when you don't have anything specific in mind because the finds are great.