Beiträge von Genrix

When my friends and I wanted to try our hand at cryptocurrency trading, one of us found a platform with support for many crypto trading bots and built-in access to popular exchanges with the ability to trade different cryptocurrencies at the same time. We liked it so much that we decided to cooperate with this platform. So far, we like everything and are satisfied with everything. Commissions are low and leverage is available.

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has requested public comment on Grayscale Investments' spot bitcoin ETF. According to Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Eric Balciunas, 95% support the launch of a financial instrument.

In October 2021, the founder and CEO of Digital Currency Group, the parent company of Grayscale Investments, Barry Silbert confirmed plans to transform the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) into an exchange-traded fund.

According to the analyst’s screenshot, once the futures ETF is approved, “there is no point in banning a physical-backed pure bitcoin ETP.” The author noted that the US is "already lagging behind other countries like Canada" in approving the spot option.

“We need to stay competitive […]. Bitcoin is currently a secure asset class that has never been hacked and has been generating excellent returns year after year.

On October 19, 2021, Grayscale filed an application to convert a trust based on digital gold into an exchange-traded fund based on the first cryptocurrency.

On December 17, the SEC delayed the decision until February 6, 2022.

Earlier, the regulator approved applications for the launch of ETFs based on bitcoin futures from VanEck and Valkyrie Investments, as well as ProShares. Grayscale Investments called the SEC's actions "arbitrary and illegal."

In December, the regulator rejected WisdomTree's application to launch a spot Bitcoin ETF. Previously, the Commission made a similar decision regarding a similar proposal from VanEck.

As a reminder, in February 2022, the SEC delayed a decision on Grayscale's application to study the firm's ability to curb fraudulent or manipulative practices in the spot market.

My old friend surprised me recently. A guy from a poor neighborhood suddenly started driving expensive Bentleys, living in luxurious apartments. To my question, how did he manage to do this over the past 3 years, Mark replied that he does crypto trade 24/7, even when he is on business trips from his main job.

The easiest way to buy cryptocurrency is through exchangers. As a rule, they provide an opportunity to purchase the most popular digital assets included in the top 20 in terms of capitalization. Among them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and others, as well as the stablecoin USDT. At the same time, you can pay for coins in different ways. For example, using bank cards, payment systems such as Qiwi, Yandex.Money, PayPal and others, by phone number, cash and other methods.

For the purchase of cryptocurrency through exchangers, a commission is taken. Its size can vary over a wide range, for example, be less than 1%, reach 10% and exceed this value. But usually it is 1-2%.

The amount of the commission depends on the cryptocurrency chosen by the user, the payment method and the specific exchanger. If the coin is not popular, the demand for it will be less, and accordingly, the fees will be higher. The size of the commission charged by the exchanger may also differ due to the size of the internal commission set by the payment system.

Nowadays many entrepreneurs are interested in reliable and competent business solutions. It is really possible to get such solutions, and one of such moments is hiring an experienced corporate secretary in hong kong at the osome official site. With them, you don't have to worry that your documents will get lost or not find the correct address, so I advise everyone to use these partners for a better business.