Right Cap for Biking?

• Hi All!

I am not a pro biker but before winter, I am willing to go for a biking or cycling tour. I have got some training in this regard. Also, I have purchased all the necessary gear and gadgets for this trip. However, I didn't buy any caps for my journey. According to my instructor, I must include caps to safeguard myself from sunshine and heat. But I'm a little confused between different options.

Likewise, the use of GripGrab's lightweight summer caps could be ideal in this regard and they could also fit smoothly under my helmet. With a few pairs of these hats, I am also interested in getting some structured baseball caps from here https://www.buckwholesale.com/baseball-hats/ because I love wearing them. Yes, on some trips, I should travel without a helmet and on these occasions, I would love to wear baseball caps. Do you think wearing such caps could compromise safety while riding?

What are your suggestions and opinions in this regard?

Letzte Aktivitäten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!