QuickBooks couldn’t load the license data or Error 3371 Status code 11118 on your QuickBooks when you activate or open QuickBooks Desktop.? This kind of error message might pop-up on the screen, when any of the company file is either missing or damaged. As per the recent reports, many QuickBooks users face this issue and consider it to be one of the most daunting task. Well, need not to worry anymore, as we have come up with this article, where we will be discussing the triggers, as well as the quick fixes to the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118.
However, we have also stated below the elaborated manual steps to be followed, in order to tackle the error code with much ease.
Delete the Ecml File
- To begin with, the user will be needed to press the “window+R” keys on your keyboard.
- After that, a window will appear on the screen. And then Enter (or copy and paste) here C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- Now, the user will be able to spot Window explorer as the next location.
- Moving ahead, the user will be needed to remove the ecml file. After that right click and select Delete option.
- Once done with that, close the window option.
- After completing the above step, Run QuickBooks, and then Register the product again. And it is expected that this error would end with this method, or else move to the next process.
Troubleshooting Error code 3371 doesn’t involve any rocket science, simply implementing any of the above described methods can work well. However, if you are looking for immediate assistance for the QuickBooks error 3371: Status code 11118 or you feel that the above shown steps are effort & time consuming – we suggest you to contact the QuickBooks Desktop Tech support team.