brose vance al

• Adecco is seeking a Logistics Planner at a local client in Vance, AL.Responsibilities include:Physically verifying the materials as they arrive to the warehouse and recording relevant dataCompare data against information in SAP and update when necessarySome understanding of Logistics, material handling and transportation (basics)Computer skills, excel, emailNumeric and Scale logic (measurements and weights in both imperial and metric system) (feet and meters) (pounds and kilograms)Communication skills to interact with interface team membersOrganized and Initiative (result oriented) Forklift / Tugger driving skills (preferred)Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision plans Paid Holidays 401(k) Plan Skills Training Bonuses Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card Payrate for Logistics Planner is $20 an hour.Schedule is: Monday - FridayHours: 6:00am - 2:00pm or 8:00am - 4:00pmFor instant consideration for this Logistics Planner job in Vance, AL, click on Apply Now!Equal Opportunity

also read : brose vance al

• Hello mate,

I am recently followed your post. It was very unique compare to others. I am very impressed to saw your post. I am got many information. My knowledge was grown up to read your post. Thank you for sharing your knowledge here. keep doing many post.

also see: Denmark DMC

Letzte Aktivitäten

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!